Thread title: In-game name - STEAMID
Listed Reason for ban:
Why I should be unbanned:
- Ban appeals without the following proper formatting will simply get ignored or denied.
- Do not add or message admins regarding bans.
- Excuses as to why you were banned are generally frowned upon, owning up to why you were banned is generally best practice.
- "It was just a joke" - then so is your appeal.
- Duplicate account bans will remain unless there you have indesputible evidence that this is not you. "Oh it was my brother/sister/friend/dog/grandma" doesn't cut it as an excuse.
Last amended 7/30/17
How to get your Steam ID (2 methods):
- Go to our bans page, find your ban, and look for your Steam ID.
- Go to SteamRep, search by your custom URL, or login to their site via steam.
Format of Steam ID is: STEAM_X:0:XXXXXXXXX (STEAM_1 or STEAM_0 doesn't matter, either or)
Regarding Anti-Cheat Bans:
If you believe your anti-cheat ban is a mistake or a false positive, feel free to skip reading this, and go right ahead and make an appeal. Please include any/all information/proof in your appeal. Note that it is very easy to double check and see if you were cheating - lying about an anti-cheat ban will result in a permanent expulsion from our servers and community.
As of 3/31/17, we are now entertaining anti-cheat ban appeals. In the past, any cheat ban was permanent with no chance of appeal getting accepted. While I do not take cheating in our servers lightly whatsoever, I've come to realize that people do make mistakes, and can learn from them. This does not a guarantee that players who have been convicted of cheating will be un-banned.
Requirements for a cheat ban appeal:
- Minimum 6 months since initial ban
- Must have a Steam account that is in good standing for at least 1 year
- Must include an in-depth explanation of exactly what you did to get banned, and why you won't do it again
- A list of all steam accounts owned (any attempt to hide other accounts that have connected to our servers will be found, and will result in an instant denial of appeal)
- No history of attempted ban evasion