• No, focus on other things

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
The staff have been toying with the idea of a 1v1 Tournament for a while now. Admittedly this idea has been dead in the water for a majority of that time. Let's get things moving by seeing just who is interested in such an idea. More information will come as things move forward, but for right now let us know if this is even an idea you would like to see us do something with. Leave any opinions or thoughts for how it could be held or things we could do instead. Keep in mind that this is an event we plan to promote on a large scale and to get as many participants as possible.

Edit: Poland reminds us to clarify, this is intended to be a csgo tournament. Thanks yuki yuki

Last edited:

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
Just going to give this a bump to see if there is any more interest or thoughts/opinions that would like to be added.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
im down even tho i suck ass, also i forgot who it was but someone recommended a triathlon sorta thing like surf,bhop, and kz and i think that would be a neat idea

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
triathlon? what would we do for it?

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
surf kz bhop, pick like mid-high tier maps, do like some pre-lim type shit and go from there or do you mean reward wise? we could do it for like vip slots and higher places get better shit, like first could get a game code or smthn idk up to you guys i just thought it was a cool idea and cant remember who came up with it

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Kuiq Kuiq had the scoop on it, that will be a separate event :)

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Nah i was just wondering about how that would be done as an event but i guess i could see how it would go. Anyways, we will move forward with planning for a 1v1 event and more information will be released within the coming week.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?