No Change/Rejected Add Kitsune 2 to the Easy Surf server

Discussion in 'No Change/Rejected' started by ✂︎Bill Gates♛, Jul 17, 2019.

?

Should Kitsune 2 be on the Easy Surf server

Poll closed Jul 24, 2019.
  1. Yes, it should be added

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. ✂︎Bill Gates♛

✂︎Bill Gates♛ New Member

I think that Kitsune 2 should be changed to a T2 and added to the easy surf server. I think that it is a great map and really fun to surf. I have talked to others in the server and they all seemed to be willing to this idea. Please let me know if this is possible and put some +1 if you think it should be put on the easy server. I would love to play this map with friends.

2. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member Lifetime VIP

I said this when it was first added. There are harder maps than this on easy surf that have been there forever

✂︎Bill Gates♛ likes this.
  3. Wumbobob

Wumbobob Member

I've gone to Advanced to play kitsune 2. It's a difficult map, but would benefit easy surfers who enjoy the challenge and want to improve. As stated above, there are harder maps that have been and continue to stay on the easy surf server. I know I'd be more likely to throw a vote to kitsune 2 than twilight, but that's just me.

✂︎Bill Gates♛ likes this.
  4. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

While I'm always open for discussion on tiers, opinions on this topic, poll, and in Discord seem to be fairly mixed. Unless there is a clear cut need for a tier change, I don't think we will be changing set tiers.