Denied Admin App pt. 2 :)

jakeKZ

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
jake:)
  • How old are you?
  • Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/yeetjake
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
Usually 20-35
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
The KZ server
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
20-30 hours

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe my role as an administrator includes me listening to both sides of the issue, I cant be biased if one of my friends is part of the conflict.
Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to become and administrator because I rarely see admins on the KZ server and when an admin is there he usually stays for 1-3 maps and leaves.
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
You should choose me for this position because i'm in the kz server a lot and see a lot of people join the server and break rules and nothing can be done about it. I don't want new players joining the KZ server and instantly think its a toxic community and never want to play it again.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application
A few months ago S p o o k y suggested I apply, so I did, and then I took a break from kz for around 2 months, but I started grindin' again around a week ago and as Sneak told me on my original application, if i became active again i should reapply, so thats what im doing.

Thanks -jake :)

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Head Admin
Reaction score
That's gonna be a +1 from me. Cool dude, always helpful and definitely knowledgeable about KZ.

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
+1 seems to be very liked by the KZ community and pretty friendly.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fairly inactive now, if you become more active and we require more admins feel free to make another application!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?