Defshot

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
Defshot

• How old are you?
28 years old

• Link to your Steam Profile
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135860335/

• Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I usually average about 90-100+ hours in 2 weeks on CSGO. I play on the 1v1 server everyday, so I would say about 2 hours everyday.

• Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
1v1 server

• How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
possibly 20 hours (estimate)
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
My job as an admin would be to make sure the server is running smoothly. I will assist any players that need help. And make sure that the rules of the server are being met by the players.
  • Why do you want to become an administrator?
I play on the 1v1 server everyday and it is my favorite server to play. Lately I've noticed that there has been a lack of admin presence in the servers and i believe i can excel given this position
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
You should consider me for this position because of my experience of being a leader. I have a goo understanding of the rules. I am also 28 years old and am very mature. I also have a lot of hours on the server.
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
N/A

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord