Denied Admin App

bert

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? - bert
  • How old are you? -18
  • Link to your Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138096758/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? - 30-50
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 30-50
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? - Taking action when actions needs to be taken and advising new people on what the rules are.
What kind of responsibilities? Mute/Kick/Ban and warning as needed.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I often play during midday and super late into the night and its pretty often that someone comes in and earrapes or is being racist/toxic.
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I am fairly new to this server but have spent the last 4 years being an admin on the Hellsgamers servers. I enjoy the people on this server as 90% are friendly and helpful and would love to add to that atmosphere.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? - I work at Home Depot which falls under retail so I know how to deal with shitty people in a professional manner.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I work at Home Depot which falls under retail so I know how to deal with shitty people in a professional manner.

Gotta admit, that gave me a good chuckle

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Inactive for a couple months, if you wish to be active and reapply, feel free!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using