Accepted Admin Application By Cam

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
IGN: Cameron

Steam Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CamKLLY/
Which one of our servers do you play on the most?: SneaK's Easy Surf/Top 50 VIP Surf
Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I spend quite a lot of time on the server, I'd say roughly about 15-25 hours a week.
I play on the easy surf server mostly, occasionally going over to the advanced server.
For the next few weeks I'd be able to commit maybe around 10-20 hours a week to being an admin, the amount of time i can commit would be lowered a bit later on because I begin school again soon for about 6 weeks, then that hour rate per-week would most likely raise again.

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I think responsibilities that would come along with this would be making sure the server stays stable, for the most part it already is from what I see everyday but there are times where it gets a bit out of hand and there's nothing anyone can really do about it unless they mute the "toxic" players until they leave. But for the most part just, stopping arguments, avoiding drama, being fair and lenient and also tolerant.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to be admin because I'm on this server everyday and have been since i first joined, a little under a month ago. I've been told by a few people that I should be because I'm friendly, mature and willing to do it, and actually want the server to be a fun place to just hang out and surf, etc etc.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
Because I'm on everyday, and I noticed that not many admins do actually join the surf server a lot. I was told by another admin, dBo, that the server does need an admin that can be on during the day, and that's when I'm usually on, day and night. Even once I begin school, its not a full-time program, but i'll still have a lot of time to be on the server, hang out but still manage it if it gets out of hand. But of course, if this isn't accepted, no worries, still gonna be on the server a lot <3

P.S
Spidy SpidyBoyyo, Robo Roboto, And pbjpie peanutbutterjellypie are cute <3

Last edited:

Semper

Reaction score
+rep, nice guy and spends quite a bit of time on the easy server.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1 really nice and funny guy defo admin material, really stellar member of the community

Last edited:

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1 great guy, deserves a shot at admin.

Robo

Reaction score
+.5 Might be a snake didn't get permission for gaming house?????????????????

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register