Accepted Admin Application for SneaK's 1v1 server: nibacho

nibacho

Reaction score
Hey hows it going readers, SneaK.

I'm applying for admin today for the 1v1 server. My in game name is nibacho, I am 20 years old and here is a link to my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nibacho/

I only play on the 1v1 server, and I'd say I'm probably on there anywhere from 10-20 hours a week. I'd be willing to dedicate all the time I play in this server to being an admin and ensuring that the server is a fun and friendly environment for people to just have fun or warm up

I want to be an admin on this server because to me the server is in a state of absolute anarchy, there are never any admins on, and I often find myself using voice_enable 0 in the console because of the amount of mic spam and reckless behavior that goes on in the server. Admittedly the server is not always like this, and I have met some great people that are fun to queue matchmaking with, but at times there are major problems on this server. I want to become an administrator for this server because I enjoy playing on it, and because I want to continue playing on it and see the server do well. I want it to be a fun, and friendly environment to play in, and because I've been seeing this server fail at providing those things at times I have come here to apply for an admin position.

I feel like I should be chosen for an admin because I'm down to earth, friendly and want the best for this server, the server sees a lot of activity and does not have admins to keep the server from going completely out of control, as I have seen happen multiple times, and again, that's why I'm here. I believe there needs to be someone mature and friendly to oversee the server and ensure that its fun for everyone to play in, and I suggest that more people apply. This server is in desperate need of admins. Anyway thank you for your consideration SneaK, and readers. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

-nibacho:)

EDIT - I am having surgery tomorrow 11/28 I may be off the server for a little while, but I will continue checking this thread. Thanks guys.

EDIT 2 - Surgery went well I guess. It was on my left ear, at the moment it is swollen as hell and I cant hear anything. Hopefully it will heal up quick and I'll be back on soon.

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register