Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Mylifetogive
  • How old are you? 26
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998956270/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10-20
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? KZ
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 10-20
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
The role includes helping new players as well as keeping the server fun for everyone. No one likes being bullied or someone mic spamming.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I'm tired of having to constantly play on voice_enable 0 in the server. There are some enjoyable people who play there I like talking to but there are a fair number of trolls and racist people as well mic spamming that I generally just have voice off.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I've been an admin in the tango 128 KZ server for the past few years, although I took a hiatus from KZ about a year ago and since being back the past few months I've mostly played in sneaks. I don't care if you accept my application just accept some of the others, the server really needs it. I've looked through other applications and the reoccurring theme was everyone said they don't see Admins on the server. Food for thought.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I saw the rule about having an admin vouch for you and I know Ruto and Sensor and that's it for Admins. I play mostly night time EST and I rarely see them on as it is.

I see there is no lack of admin applications here so I would implore you to take action on a few to bump coverage of the server up.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?