Denied Admin Application

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? -Camo
  • How old are you? -19
  • Link to your Steam Profile -https://steamcommunity.com/id/Camo224/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? -I'm averaging about 6-8, hopefully can bring that up
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? -Easy surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? -at least 12, but it all depends on my A school schedule.
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
-In past admin experiences, I've mainly dealt with bugs and issues server side as well as monitor staff under me and chose who deserves promotions based on their performances in their role. In the Navy, it is absolutely essential to know your role and how to use your resources effectively. Knowing your job well also helps immensely on your rank up evals each year.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
- I tend to log on and see a lot of people acting very relaxed with the rules as well as screaming the N-word and not showing signs of stopping until they're bored. I am currently serving in the United States Navy, and being in the position I am, I have a vast knowledge of order and discipline as well as an understanding of a position of authority and how to handle it.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
-Like I stated previously, I have proven in the real world that I can more than handle a leadership position in a community in the virtual world, and I also have years of experience as both an admin and a community manager online. I don't know a lot about csgo plugins, but I learn quickly and can adapt well.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
-I try and get on all I can but it does depend on my A school schedule, which is ever changing. Once i graduate A school in a few months I will have even more time in the afternoons so my time online will only increase. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
First of all thank you for your service. Just be patient for a response.

Reaction score
Im actually really glad you said that because since I applied I was in transit between duty stations and didnt have a pc lol

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Last online October, feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?