Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
『Toasty』
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281912484/
7-12
Easy Surf
All of the hours

-A very general idea for the role of Admin is to just keep the peace on the server. To make sure there aren't any spammers or toxic trolls (being the majority of what is there) or any other type of rule breakers.

-I would like to be admin because i rarely see other admins on. In the month or so dbo has been admin he is probably already the most active admin. All of the others just rarely get on and that causes for some times when the server fills with spammers and all kinds of rule breakers because there is nobody on to control it.

-I've been dedicated to this server for about a year now and am constantly on. I've become well known throughout the community and absolutely love the people on the server. As I mentioned above, admins are sparsely active. So to add another admin whether its me or someone just as active would be great to try and cover some of the times when there are just no admins on. Dbo was an improvement but we still need 1-2 more.

-I am still in school so there may be things that pop up that take me away from the server but I can put everything I've got into this server and I am entirely willing to. I just want to see improvements to the activity of admins so that there aren't those times when nobody is on to try and control the spam. Other than that I have nothing else other than a thanks for reading and any kind of consideration.

Also rip accidentally hit enter and it posted with just my name and age. Thats what the edit is.

Last edited:

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
lol

EDIT when I first viewed this it was basically empty ayylmao, good app bruh I'll +rep

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register