Reaction score
In-Game Name:
brad

Position(s) you are applying for:
Administrator

Estimated hours per week on our servers:
40+

Server(s) you primarily play on:
top 100(yes), beginner(every day at least 3 hours), easy(mainly), advanced(mainly), 1v1, kz (mainly kz), bhop

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
all

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
From my extensive playtime in the surfing servers and other, I have noticed a high amount of racist banter. It would be honor to not only negate but prevent this toxic behavior and clean the servers up in general.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
(regarding the above question, yes but only by sneak and mainly because of my afiliation with the late relatable(rip) may they rest in peace)
- cal i player of the season voted on by all professional teams 14 times in a row, starting from season 3
- have fmpone added on my friends list on steam
- retired goron_elder(tm) member
- friend of favs
- 19 rws player on esea
- cevo open 1.6 winner season 11
- ceo of juul
- sponsored by juul, (sponsor of skooks (elite surfer))
- owns caad12 road bike, and specialized stumpjumper 29er (mountain bike)
- computer science student
- 6000 hours on counter strike (elite player) multiple times global elite rank in csgo mm
-smfc in wingman and rank #1 in csgo battle royale gamemode aka danger zone

An MR:RL time. Me and Marc Rutzou, me and fucking Marc Rutzou. That's fucking right. I skipped 1:13, I am a fucking legend. I've never SEEN a 1:13 and i never fucking will. 1:12 baby. Till the day i fucking die. YES!! Bout the time i get a fucking lucky break in this fucking game. MotherFUCKERS! And i CLUTCHED the goddamn grenade launcher. That's FUCKING right. [..] Yeah it's this one. Right here IT'S THIS ONE! My insane pace. Right here. This is the 1:12. Right here. YES!!! It's fucking it. I'mma have to jus-I'mma have find the actual whole vid off of it and I'mma have to get it. DUUUUUUUDE WHAT A RUSH! WHAT, A, RUUUUUSH! Watch this. Watch when i get the grenade launcher. Look at that. See how fast my pace is? Right in the FUCKING HEAD!!! YEEEEAAAH! Got a FUCKING 1:12 baby. That's right. You see that CLUTCHNESS? I AM FUCKING CCC-LUTCH! Look at this fucking line I take. I'm like, YEAH baby. Let's fucking DO this. I wait I wait I wait... Right when he starts firing to try to backboost me. The double. Body armor. Two quick ones. I already know I'm gettin' there on the perfect line. LOOK AT THE FUCKING PACE! FIFTY! FOURTY-NINE! mwh FOURTY-SEVEN BABY! That's FUCKING right. That's FUCKING IT! Fucking PUMPED watching this one again. I waited the cinema too 'cause i said oh God it might be 1:12. And it FUCKING IS!!! IT FUCKING IS baby. YEAH!!! Look at me typing you guys. You guys didn't believe me. Im typing a storm. Dude I FUCKING just got Streets 1:12! It's not fucking comin' off. YES!!! I FUCKING DID IT THAT'S RIGHT! I SKIPPED 1:13 I'M A LEGEND. I-AM-A-FUCKING LEGEND. I'm a FUCKING legend. (YES!) I am a fucking legend.

dws

Reaction score
It checks out.

SkookS

Reaction score
wow i wish i could give it more than a +1, see you in the admin discord

dws

Reaction score
SkookS SkookS thanks man really put a lot of time into this one, hopefully it gets a thorough consideration

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Nice meme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?