Reaction score
In-Game Name
Ady [Wheezy]​
Steam Link
Average Server Time

20+ hours​
Most Frequent Server
Easy Surf​
How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
20+ hours
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe that your role as an administrator are to keep the server from being out of control. As an admin you need to constantly be watching out for people that want to come and ruin peoples experience while in the server. The responsibilities are basically to keep the server free of mic spam, racism, harassment and sexism. Whether that's warning, muting or banning.
Why do you want to become an administrator?
I want to be able to help with keeping everyone's experience as great as possible. I've been really active since joining in February. I feel that I know the rules very well and have been around enough admins to understand them well enough. The most important reason to why I want to be an admin is to help the server continue to grow and prosper, and the best way to do that is to keep the community and server as clean as possible.
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I've had a good amount of experience being an admin in the past. The most recent was being an admin for CGN for about a year and half before being promoted to head admin for the last 6 months CGN was around. I helped with an abundance of improvements that made the CGN trade server one of the best around. On top of my experience I feel I'm very calm and collected and know how to keep a cool head when dealing with hard situations.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I would like to state that I have one of the best wheezes in the world and almost anyone in the server can attest to that.​

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1, solid part of the community and really nice guy

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
I've known Ady for years and worked with him on CGN, quite easily one of the most likable staff members I've ever had the pleasure of maintaining a server with. +1

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+2
dankest meme around
Hit a 1080 raid suicide once
Doesn't drop in ruins
Total=+1

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1 ur bed kiddo get rektted

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
hes only been on the server for 4 months, However, I feel like he would stick around if he was to receive the chance for admin. good character, calm persona, collective informer. I'll back him for a chance at admin. ady you got my +1

Last edited:

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
I just got put on steroid puffers for my wheeze so ill take you on with that
+1
-1 to Frumpy Frumpy

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator