No Change/Rejected Alternative donation method besides paypal

Shiggy_Diggy

Reaction score
Sure, I could just ask my mother to use her account, but then I wouldn't get to make this post or tell a story.

So basically, back when I was a teenager I didn't have the brightest password ideas or reset timings (got that figured out now), and I may or may not have inadvertently enabled some Brazilian hacker to use my Paypal account to buy 700 dollars worth of cake. Paypal wasn't too pleased, but instead of fining me the loss or working it out somehow, I got some two-faced nonsense from their support where one side of the company spends 15 minutes telling me that they can have this worked out, transferring me to the other side of the company where an apathetic Texan man listens intently, and then says no, and just ends the call.

A couple of alternatives that come to mind are something like google or amazon payment methods. I don't mind paying a bit extra over a regular donation to offset whatever they ask per transaction.

Shiggy_Diggy

Reaction score
lets pay in steam gift cards, ez.

Actually, now that you mention it, some of my other suggestions are g2a pay, bitcoin, world of warcraft gold, and the North Korean Won

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
We actually already accept more than just PayPal, the image link on the donation page is a bit misleading and is on my list of things to update. Through our other payment processor Stripe, you can use:

Google Pay
Apple Pay
Visa
Mastercard
Amex
JCB
Diners Club
Discover
UnionPay

wh1W18.png

...and they don't cost any more to use!

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
What about the option to pay in animal crossing bells?

Shiggy_Diggy

Reaction score
We actually already accept more than just PayPal, the image link on the donation page is a bit misleading and is on my list of things to update. Through our other payment processor Stripe, you can use:

Google Pay
Apple Pay
Visa
Mastercard
Amex
JCB
Diners Club
Discover
UnionPay

wh1W18.png

...and they don't cost any more to use!

Ok sweet, in that case this thread's closed I suppose.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?