Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey mobs2r mobs2r :)

I just went through industria a bit and noticed this:
wMNK1D.jpg

Black texture square on the ceiling of several arenas, but also I believe some of the 2d trees are a bit too close to the glass, appearing mostly black to players. Not sure if you want to address this or not - up to you :p

In regards to pillars, the layout is similar to that of backrooms, but my trouble with adding it is that it's a bit too spread out, and people may go entire 30s rounds without seeing each other if they are playing a bit more safely.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
I've removed Industria from the workshop while I work on addressing these issues. People seem to like the map though, so I'll be rebuilding the ceiling completely and make sure everything is mapped on the grid, as well as removing some of the trees.

I don't mind your position on Pillars, I've actually been thinking of removing the arena inspired by Pillars from Backrooms for awhile. I'll be keeping Pillars up because I don't really intend to do anything with it, but I totally understand your qualms with it.

I've taken a lot of time off from mapping for several reasons but I still have a lot of fun plans I hope you'll enjoy.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
UPDATE: I am going to be working on an update for am_industria & am_wolf3d that should be finished before November. I will post the workshop links & alternative mirrors when they are finished.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
Door sounds will either be added soon or I will remove the sound entities. o_O

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online