ant

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:41914004

Listed reason for ban:
Anti-Cheat

Which server you were banned from:
Beginner Surf

Why you should be unbanned:
I loaded up a cheat containing a skin changer for only cosmetic purposes. It was never any software to get faster times as I only surf for fun. Don't get me wrong, that isn't justified, cheats shouldn't be used at all so that's why I completely took them off my pc. I really enjoy surfing and my go to is always sneaK's. I would just migrate to a different surf server but i truly enjoy sneaK's the most and would love nothing but to surf on your server again as it is in my opinion the best surf sever. Please consider my ban lift. Thank you

Any other relevant information:
I tried to connect on a different account to see if it was a account ban or ip ban. The account i tried to connect on was "ant and jerry have sex" (at time of connect) but the account is now called "ant the east side 40 crip"

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
The status of your appeal is not for me to decide, but just for future reference...
1. Most bans are IP and account bans
2. Most CSGO servers have !knife,!gloves,!guns,!ws
3. Nothing good ever comes from cheating

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Regardless of intent, you still connected to our servers with a cheat injected. You can appeal your ban in 6 months just like any other anticheat ban so long as you don't attempt to evade your ban again.

Latest posts

Today's birthdays