Feedback Appreciation VIP

Rainbolt

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
On past servers I've been a part of, a few of them had an "appreciation VIP" for original, or players that's been a part of the community for a period of time with no offenses on their records. The "appreciation VIP" for most of those servers primarily enlisted specialized tag/abilities over standard VIP's, however, it didn't invoke any form of moderation capabilities or of any actual power.

I wonder if sneaK's surf ever would consider implementing such a system? I'd say that it be on a user-to-user basis, factoring in time played total amount, first connect and how it compares to ones offensive record, and activity within the sneaK server/community, but not necessarily restricted to those whom are in any form of inner circle.

I initially idealized this whilst looking at my first connect of being in 2015, and I've spoken to others who have had earlier dates that are still actively surfing in sneaK.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Idk about this, in my mind you don't want to undermine the "specialness" that VIPs have because the whole purpose of being a VIP is to financially support the server so you want to feel like you're being recognized for helping the community. If I paid monthly to help support the server I enjoy, and then someone comes on who connects once a year and is a toxic dick but they've been here since 2014 and they have all of the special perks that I have I'd strongly reconsider my VIP sub.

The "appreciation VIP" for most of those servers primarily enlisted specialized tag/abilities over standard VIP's

and if I were VIP and someone who is not staff and has never paid a dime suddenly has more specialized abilities over me, I'd immediately cancel ngl. That's just a slap in the face to your supporters

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?