Are you guys proud of what you've accomplished for your age?

spawn

Reaction score
yes/no + a reason if you feel like it

personally id say yes but i want to start doing more real life responsibilities like driving, chores, and getting a job (tbh ill probably start my own business).

Lemons

Reaction score
Yes, I'm getting better at writing songs.. Tho I wish my parents would let me get a job so I can make music

Mogadishu

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
I am proud of where I am, but I feel like i can still do more. I bought my first brand new car off the lot when I was 19, had a near death incident 19 days later (Not related to the car). I bought my condo with a 20% cash down payment at 21, I married my wife at 22. Obviously I have had to work my ass off to get where I am, and sometimes I feel like I missed out on my late teenage/early 20's. I feel like I have made and then lost more friends than I can count. Sometimes I feel like I have kicked ass in these 23 years, but at other times I feel like so much has been missed out on. So yes I am proud of where I am, even if I don't know where the fuck that is sometimes :).

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
I feel the exact same as pb when he says the coronavirus put a wrench in all plans.

Everything that I did got cancelled, and I never thought i'd say it, but I miss school. I barely see my friends and do things with them. All my classes got delayed and I am just now finishing up CNA.

Am I glad where I stand? Yes, I have great plans for the future for college and career for the rest of my life in the medical field. I enjoy helping people. The only thing I don't like about my life is that I pass girls off all the time and don't give them the time of day.

phoebe

Reaction score
i would say i could be more proud of where i am

i only started my job in january and i havent made as much as i wanted to. i work my ass off most of the time but im not that happy with the outcome, i mean i guess its good for a highschool job but i just dont want to be a failure if you know what i mean. i haven't bought my own car yet and i think that's something everyone shouldve done by now. i also havent been proud of what ive done school wise because of my attitude towards school work, i make excuses to not to the work but its just something i should work on with myself. overall, these are all things i could fix myself! i just need to get motivated to do it, and thats what i plan to do.

but for now, ill keep working as hard as i can to make sure everything turns out for me great in the future! hopefully i'll be able to buy a car soon and hopefully get a new pc. am i happy where i stand? i think so... i'm doing the best i can and will continue to do it, hopefully after this virus things could look up for me!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'm proud of what I have accomplished, however I am not proud of how little I have accomplished with the time that has been given to me.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?