Denied b i r d y(STEAM_0:1:155921360)

Discussion in 'Completed' started by b i r d y, Aug 10, 2018 at 3:24 PM.

1. b i r d y

b i r d y New Member

First off, let me state that I've been playing on your 1v1 server for six to eight months now. Met tons of great people and have had tons of fun playing too! I was recently banned by an admin after using the hard "r" n-word. It wasn't used as an insult. Everyone started laughing because an admin had been in the server a few minutes before and I was like "oh shit!" cause I didn't want to get banned. Turns out he was still in there and I received a 1 day ban. No warning or anything but I would've listened I swear. I'll serve the one day ban if I have too but i'll never say that word again in the presence of an admin.

2. Toasty

Toasty Admin Admin Community Events Manager

First of all if anything, stating you've been here 6-8 months doesn't help your case as that means you should know we have very low tolerance for racism of any kind. This means it does not matter that you didn't intend it as an insult, it is still not allowed. You received no warning as you connected with 3 previous infractions, 2 of which were also for racism. Those were your warnings, nothing has changed rule wise since you received those. And to your statement of "I'll never say it again in the presence of an admin" is completely wrong. This is like saying I am aware speeding is against the law, so I'll never do it in the presence of an officer. But any other time is totally fine. It's still against server rules, regardless of the presence of an admin. Appeal denied