Accepted Ban Appeal for Intense112

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Intense112, Aug 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Intense112

Intense112 New Member

So I have probably dedicated around 200 hours to this server in the last month due to the fact that i cant get enough of the people who are on the server, the maps, and most of all the genuine community who is always willing to help. So I really enjoy this server. So last night i had my buddy over from school and he brought his laptop and we were just gaming on a private dust 2 server with adjusted settings so we could max out on speeds. So I figured i can just download auto hotkey just to jack around with it *i have never used any bhop hacks ever i just use scroll wheel* So i downloaded this auto hotkey script and was having a blast cause i was reaching speeds of like 600 on a vanilla map me and my buddy thought it was pretty funny. So This afternoon i went to get on kz and i was just wondering what it would be like on this server and i was wondering if there was a ban for it. so i was just casually hopping around in the lj room for about 15 seconds trying to reach a max speed and i got kicked off saying that i was banned. I really didn't mean to cause any harm or cheat. I mean I really suck at kz but i really do enjoy playing it. What i did was a complete mistake and it wont happen again, not trying to sound really cliche or anything but i mean it. This server meant a lot to me and i would really enjoy to get back on it. Thank you guys for taking out the time to read this.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner The one and only Admin Moderator

Hi Intense112,

You were KZ Globally banned because of the script you had, please go over to the KZ-Climb forums to appeal your ban, and reply here with the result!

3. Intense112

Intense112 New Member

1 month ban, "expires_on":"2018-09-02"

4. sneaK

sneaK Owner The one and only Admin Moderator

Thanks, I've updated your ban to reflect the global unban date!