Denied BANGBUS™

BANGBUS

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
BANGBUS™​
  • How old are you?
23​
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
I think I started surfing here right after Christmas / New Years and in that time I've put 50+ hours in on the surf server according to !timeplayed
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
Easy Surf​
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
Really as many as needed. I work from home / stay up rather late and am mostly on my PC. I generally can be found on until after 3AM central when a lot of other admins may be asleep.​

• What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe that my role as an administrator would be to:
  1. Help build the community by making sure that new players feel welcomed and have a good experience
  2. Enforce server rules and deliver reasonable punishments
  3. Mediate / mitigate server drama
  4. Answer questions / help players with issues (WHY CAN'T I SEE MY KNIFE?!?!??!?!??!?!!)

• Why do you want to become an administrator?
In the short time that I have been surfing here I have felt like I have fit into this community faster / better than any other group of servers I have played on. I think most of the regulars are great, slender included. When he's not acting a fool at least. I would like to help the community continue to grow by making sure all players have the best experience possible. Especially during the later night hours. As soon as the last admin hops off the Easy Surf server can quickly devolve into constant n-bombs and mic spamming.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
First and foremost, I'm an adult. I know how to act and I think I would represent the server well. As I mentioned above, I work at home and am almost always on my PC. Unless I'm doing something really important for work I can pretty much fire up CSGO whenever an admin is needed.
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I have a background in server administration / technical support and I currently administer a group of about 20 servers mostly Linux based. I know my way around a server and could potentially help out in that aspect if it was ever needed.

P.S.
If my name is an issue for whatever reason, I'm not attached to it and would have no problem changing it to something else.​

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+ approve, good guy. well established among the community.
good ole george.jpg

zenith

Reaction score
+rep would make a very good admino

Kaysher

Reaction score
+1 please let this man be admin

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP