Request Benefits of Being 'Master'

GiantStorm

Reaction score
The previous benefit of getting to the rank of "Master" was the ability to +noclip at any time you'd like instead of having to have beaten the current map at the time. Well that has changed; Everybody is able to use +noclip now. So...

I'm here to suggest another benefit be brought to that rank since there is no current benefit besides people looking up to you because you're at the highest tier rank.

Suggestions:
1. Access to change your title/rank to anything you'd like. As long as it's appropriate.
2. Freedom from "AFK Kicker", but only for "Master" rank. (I personally hate getting kicked from spectating someone.)
3. Access to 1 specific weapon of your choice per new map or when you join the server.
4. An exclusive, only for "Master" rank, spray or skin of some kind.

Or anything you guys can come up with really. These are only suggestions but it would be nice for the server if people had at least something they were ranking up for. Something to encourage others to play more.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea and if you have any reasonable suggestions as well.

Thanks,
-GiantStorm-

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I definitely like several of these ideas! The only problem: We are extremely limited by what KZTimer provides, and much of this would require changes to KZTimer itself, which is limited to Global releases.

In regards to the AFK Kicker: I'm not a fan of disabling this for anyone, because then you end up with a full server of AFK people - do you believe the warning in chat about being AFK is insufficient? Perhaps the timing should be adjusted?

GiantStorm

Reaction score
There's no warning sound. We don't always see the logout messages because we're used to seeing text being spammed in chat. If you had like a subtle sound effect or something if that were possible. That would be pretty effective, along with the messages appearing in chat.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
There's no warning sound. We don't always see the logout messages because we're used to seeing text being spammed in chat. If you had like a subtle sound effect or something if that were possible. That would be pretty effective, along with the messages appearing in chat.
That's definitely something I can add, great suggestion!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?