Denied Bhop Admin Application

Casperr

Reaction score
As an admin your main job is to keep the energy in the server neutral. You would need to control the trolls that come into the server and be able to deal with someone in a professional manner. In doing so you would need to set an example for anyone in the server, and not influence bad behavior.

I want to become an administrator because in the past year I have been playing on this server I have noticed the lack of admins and the increase of random spammers. As I am often on the server I believe it would help to have an admin that is constantly on to monitor the environment.

I believe I am a nice outgoing person that could make the bhop sever more lively. Most people on the server know me and I have pretty much involved myself daily to the server. I basically spend most of my time trying to beat records and basically improve my skill and in the process have created many friendships on the server. Having another admin on the server would be great. Also I am very chill and can along with anyone.

As I am 14 years old yes, I am still in school but it mostly doesn't affect my game time, except between 8am-3pm (MST) on weekdays. Other than that I usually can be reached on my steam (listed above) or my Instagram which can be found on my profile if I am needed for any purpose. If you decide I am not right for this task I fully understand, and will still continue to dedicate my life to your servers and streams.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Casper, I appreciate the application and enthusiasm. As you know, at the moment we are not in need of admins on the Bhop server - if population picks up and there is more of a need, you will be contacted! :D

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?