Denied Bhop - STEAM_1:0:460958356

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Bhop, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Bhop

Bhop New Member

In-Game Name:
    Bhop

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:460958356

Listed reason for ban:
    Duplicate Account

Which server you were banned from:
    sneaK's Retakes #1 !ws|!knife|!gloves|128 Tick|Challenge

Why you should be unbanned:
    I used to speedrun a game, and in the speedrun, I used scripts to make it easier. I had recently made another account so I can play csgo without worrying about my rank on my main account. Then I went on csgo and joined the server to just enjoy the game, but I forgot to turn off my script, and I didn't realize it was on until after I left the server a couple of hours later. I was hoping the I wouldn't get banned since I didn't bhop almost at all at that time, but when I did get banned I was frustrated in myself, but I didn't think much of it since it was on the account I don't usually go on. Then when I tried to go on the server on my main account, I was confused about why I was banned there. I realized that it was because of the other account with the script. I learned that scripting is not a good thing and really unfair to other people. I have since stopped using scripts in any game I play. I love to play on the servers from sneaK's Community. But with the ban, I haven't been able to play much. I hope to be able to play on the server again.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

"Scripts"

You have 4 accounts banned here, and probably more VAC'd. I am not comfortable unbanning someone with so many accounts banned for cheating.

stucat7 likes this.