Accepted "BILLY MAYS" STEAM_1:0:237776489

Discussion in 'Completed' started by BILLY MAYS, Nov 21, 2018.

1. BILLY MAYS

BILLY MAYS Member

`
    Listed Reason for ban: Duplicate Account.

Why I should be unbanned: Before i get to why let me explain, my roommate wanted to get on the server to ahk/auto bhop, and i told him not to, and as a 20 year old does, he didnt listen, he got on the server and ahk/auto bhopped and got instantly banned from the console, i later got on the server to see i would be banned for duplicate account, ive waited a month now to appeal because i took the blame for not stopping him from getting on tthe server, because pretend he wouldnt have been insta banned from console, i was bascially letting him ahk/auto bhop. That is why i took some time off of KZ and waited to appeal, I am appealing now to see if i can get another chance, i have been kicked maybe once and never banned, i love KZ and this server reminds me of the CS:S days for some reason so I am missing that nostalga this past month, please consider unbanning me, i appoligize for what i let go through, and would like one more chance.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Could you post links to all of your roommate's accounts that you're aware of?

3. BILLY MAYS

BILLY MAYS Member

4. BILLY MAYS

BILLY MAYS Member

Could I get the proggress of my Ban?

5. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Hey, sorry for the delay, I've removed the ban on your account.

Have fun!