Denied BILLY MAYS - STEAM_1:0:237776489

Discussion in 'Completed' started by BILLY MAYS, Aug 14, 2019.

1. BILLY MAYS

BILLY MAYS Member

In-Game Name:
    BILLY MAYS

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:237776489

Listed reason for ban:
    [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Which server you were banned from:
    sneaK's KZ Climb

Why you should be unbanned:
    As this issue has arisen once before, if you can recall, https://snksrv.com/threads/billy-mays-steam_1-0-237776489.1643/ , last time I knew which roommate it was who had cheated on the server, which led to my ban for "Duplicate account" and decided to make a ban appeal. This time after hopping on after a few days of work and school (Back in February of this year) and tried to hop on the only server I played on Csgo, the only reason I touched the game to see that once more I was banned for "Duplicate account" I decided to take my loss and out of frustration "Ragequit" and didn't touch the game since, besides a comp game here and there. Now that I have been playing the game more I remembered about kz'ing and to test my luck I tried to join the server again but saw I was still banned, so I decided to hop on here and see if I could resolve this issue, as I myself have broken no rules, never have been muted/gagged (To my prior knowledge) I would like to have my ban removed as again to my knowledge I still don't know why I was banned and why I had been hit as a "Duplicate Account". I am trying to help as much as a can and as you can see in my last ban appeal I knew exactly who it was and what they had done, this time I know nothing, I hope we can still get this resolved.

Thank you very much for your time,
    ~Billy.

Any other relevant information:
    -

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. BILLY MAYS

BILLY MAYS Member

3. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Tagging me will not get your ban appeal looked at any faster.

There is nothing we can do if your roommate keeps attempting to cheat here, and ban evade on numerous accounts. Every time he joins with a cheat he will just get banned, and so will you. Since your last ban was removed, he has tried to cheat on 4 separate accounts, and in the interest of my community, I cannot offer a blanketed unban just to end up allowing a serial cheater back in.