Bot Yuri/mchallow14

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:445439208

Listed reason for ban:
Repeated Voice/Chat Spam

Which server you were banned from:
Beginner surf

Why you should be unbanned:
I really did enjoy surf on this specific server especially, I recorded a lot of videos for YouTube on this server because I loved the community. I'm just now getting back into surf. I have been banned a lot before my permanent ban, and I was dumb. I'm not trying to turn this into a sob story, but I was going through a lot of stuff at that time. This server's community was pretty much the only entertainment I had, back to now. I've changed, I got banned back on September 5th which was roughly 6 months ago, I feel like 6 months is a lot of time to think about my actions and I would really like a fresh start and come back to the server. I understand the rules and I'm going to try my very best to change. I know I can do better and I will abide by the rules.

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for writing this appeal. Unfortunately, due to your repeated actions and frequency of breaking the rules prior to your ban, the admin team has decided not to accept your appeal at this time.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays