Denied bryan's kz administrator application

bry

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
My in game name is bryan and I am 20 years old, here is a link to my steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/brykzs/

Here is a little about me.
I have been a kz player for a little less than a year now and in that time have accumulated around 2,500 hours playing kz. The first 2,000, at least, is on the sneaK's kz server. I am currently taking a college classes but spend my free time playing kz. If I had to put a number on it, I would say I log 120 hours a week in kz, and I would also say that 100 of those are on the sneaK's kz server. With this being said, It should be obvious that I play mainly on sneaK's kz server.

In my words I would say that a server administrator is the oil that makes the server run as smooth as possible. My idea of a good administrator is one who enforces the rules as needed, but is also a friend of the community. I believe the responsibilities of an administrator consist of keeping mic spam, hate speech, and general toxicity to a minimum. I want to be an administrator on sneaK's kz server because I believe that I could be a positive influence and change on the community as whole while fulfilling the responsibilities previously listed.

I believe you should choose me for an administration for the following reasons:
  • I have at least 2000 hours on sneaK's kz server, I know the ins and outs of kz pretty damn well and will be able to use that experience to differentiate between cheaters and skilled players.
  • I am a level headed person and I believe this will suit an administrator position very well.
  • I do not plan on straying from sneaK's community, or kz, in the near future. Because of this I believe I am a worthwhile investment as community administrator.

The only other relevant information that I can think of is that as well as kz, I am passionate about mapping and developing sourcemod plugins. Both of these are relatively new endeavors but hope to become better with them over time.

-bryan

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I think Bryan would be a great fit in our administrator team. He is a pretty laid back guy that gets along with pretty much everyone. He also has a kick ass kz stream where he flaunts his masochistic tendencies.

+1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register