Cant log into server

TFN

Reaction score
ive been having this problom the whole day, when i try to join sneaks kz climb it wouldnt let me join and would have a popup saying "connection failed after 30 retries" or something. anyone know how to fix?

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That's really odd, seems like an issue with your networking or possibly a firewall/antivirus blocking CS:GO. If you ping the server IP from command prompt, does it reach the destination?

TFN

Reaction score
That's really odd, seems like an issue with your networking or possibly a firewall/antivirus blocking CS:GO. If you ping the server IP from command prompt, does it reach the destination?
no, when i connect from the ip in console it dosent connect etiher, gives same message. ill look up the firewall thing

TFN

Reaction score
i got it to work. it turns out if you put +clientport (your ip) into launch options, you can load in. wierd. thank you!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That's pretty strange that you needed that manual fix for it to work, but I'm glad it is! Thanks for sharing your solution :)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?