Denied Capybara Admin App

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? - mi capybara esta aqui! (prior names included Burger King Foot Lettuce & idk insert new meme - that account was hacked and I had it deleted by steam)
  • How old are you? -25
  • Link to your Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/bat_at_video_games
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? - 20 - 30
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf, with the occasional 1v1 session
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 20-30
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? - Controlling the nonsense and making sure the Surf server is a fun place for all to visit. This means not only moderating what goes on in voice chat and text chat, but also letting fun things slide. It's an interesting balance to strike, but I believe I could do it successfully.
What kind of responsibilities? Pretty much covered above, but the general responsibilities involve being available to help out on the server as needed, be around to answer calls for admins, be an active community participant and only taking action in the form of intervention as needed by the community, not as dictated by myself exclusively.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I feel as if this reason may be given too often, but I am submitting this application purely because Easy Surf goes unmoderated for the majority of the day. Like clockwork, at 8pm EST, the regulars dissipate from Easy Surf and it becomes a cesspool. Not just your average nonsense, I mean like an actual awful place to play. Fayse and Spookdawg100 are great when they are on to control it, but this isn't a full time job - we can't expect them to constantly be on to moderate the server. The 7pm - 10pm EST slot (on weekdays) and the 1am - 4am EST slot (on weekends) are generally when I am on, and these times can be very bad for the server. About a month or two ago I first read the discussion regarding whether or not you should allow the N-word to be used on the server, and during that convo the moderators all addressed that, while fun is important, it is also important to keep the server a good and fun place to interact. Too often, I feel as if the server has become bad enough that many members have chosen to create Discords for other server regulars to chat in, when that same chat could easily take place on the server itself if it were not for the constant mic-spamming going on in general voice chat. That was long-winded and has many ideas intertwined, but I have saved a number of videos on my computer to demonstrate what goes on during the times I listed above that I'd be happy to show to the current admins. I sincerely ask of you - if not me, please make another member that plays during these times a moderator. I don't know if they're even interested, but I will share a list of other members I think would be great, privately, if prompted.
Why should I choose you for an admin position? I think I'm a pretty fair and level-headed person. I don't have weird relationships with other people on the server and would not show favoritism towards the same offenders that seem to get passes because they're good at surf or tickle the Admins' weird fetish fancies. I don't think I've ever been banned or muted because I don't just shout to hear myself speak. I'm bad at the actual game (ask Vader or Diabeetus) so I never have any incentive to actually play the game instead of being on the surf server. In the end of the day I'm not an annoying 12 year old and that should already bring my app to the top of the nonsensical pile I see on this board. I'm only intoxicated like 5% of the time I play on the server which is better than 90% of anyone over 19 that plays. And I don't vape. Find anyone else like that on the server - oh wait, you can't, because they're all fucking heathens.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? - "HURRRRR HIS NAME IS BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE" yea it is, DM me for pics of my toes. Shut up before you speak. Consider slicing off the tips of your fingers before you type. There's a pretty good chance that no admin will +1 this because they'll say something along the lines of "I don't even know who you are" - but that seems like a compliment. It just shows that I don't give admins a reason to know who I am. Oh yeah, and I'll mute Soren until he stops flirting with Rocco. It's seriously an issue. If nothing else comes of this application, it needs to be noted that Soren and Rocco have a really weird relationship and there should be some sort of intervention here. It's so odd. Potentially illegal even. sneaK you sincerely don't understand how weird this stuff is. I can't deal with their sexual tension anymore.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Inactive since May, if you wish to become active and reapply feel free!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?