Chad

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:452469266

Listed reason for ban:
was banned for a bhop hack

Which server you were banned from:
all of them but i was on the KZ server

Why you should be unbanned:
i should be unbanned because although my bhopping looked like a hack which i fully understand why i got banned. i was hitting some nutty ass hops. but that said i was never using any sort of hack i was using my scroll wheel for my bhops. i do not like people who hack i think they suck and should get better at the game. as well i was a very active member of this community. i loved winding down my days by enjoying the surf servers and i was really bummed when i got banned. you guys have by far the best servers out of anyone and this community is amazing. now maybe scroll wheel bhopping is not allowed and if it is not i fully apologize as i did not know. i would love to be back on these servers and i know some people on the surf server i would love to play with them. i would love to play on your servers soon!

Any other relevant information:
i have an other account i dont use at all the name is also Chad and the username is fred00612backup. my main account username is fred00612 if you need that at all. little edit here, ive never been on any sneaks servers with my backup account

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
You were banned for using a bhop macro, which is explicitly against the global ruleset for KZ. This also means you were banned from all KZ Global servers, which we don't handle appeals for here.

You can appeal this ban here: https://forum.gokz.org/p/player-rules

Once that is complete and sorted, take a screenshot of the result and post it here - I will update your local ban to reflect the outcome.

Chad 2

Reaction score
will i be unbanned from here in 1 month or is this permanet?

Attachments

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Updated to 1 month, thanks!

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays