Accepted/Completed Change !WS command to only include skins for the gun specified

✪ ren

Reaction score
It is really annoying to have to search through probably 50 pages of skins to find the one you want. sneak's is the only server that i've played that has the workshop skins mod set up this way. Any other server has it so that the skins that show up are only for the weapon you chose. For example, if you want to find the Case Hardened for the AK-47, there are several different case hardened skins: all the case hardened knives, and the five-seven, and the AK. If this isn't possible you could also make the skins in alphabetical order.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
We'll be looking at implementing sections for each weapon, however the ability to apply any skin from any weapon is a huge draw for many.

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
We'll be looking at implementing sections for each weapon, however the ability to apply any skin from any weapon is a huge draw for many.
I for one, like adding wacky skins to my awp or ak

meemo

Reaction score
the command would be better if it was sorted alphabetically so its not aids to find skin

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?