Denied cHiLL's Admin Application [KZ]

cHiLL

Reaction score
What is your in-game name?:
My in-game name is cHiLL - Also known as Allan.

How old are you?:
I am 18 years old.

Link to your Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cHiLLisHeRe/

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?:
I can commit approximately 6 + hours a week to the KZ Climb server.

Which one of our servers do you play on the most?:
I play the KZ server the most.

How many hours a week would you be able to commit to the position(s) that you applied for?:
I can commit up to 7-8 hours + a week.

What do you believe your role as an Administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?:
I believe the roll as Administrator it to keep the server under control. Whilst being Admin, you need to be very familiar with the rules. You need to make sure that other people's time on the KZ server isn't being ruined. The server needs to be kept free from harassment, mic spam, racism etc. The consequences given out are obviously decided on what the person has done wrong (e.g. If it's worthy of a mute/kick/ban)

Why do you want to become an Administrator?:
There are a few reasons why I would like to become Administrator. First of all, I hardly see any Admins on the KZ server, if any at all. I want to be a part of the server; I want to make it grow. I want the server to be successful, and to ensure its kept as user-friendly and as toxic-free as possible.

Why should I choose you for an Admin position?:
Due to my past experience as Admin on a few other servers, I feel that my skills would be beneficial to this server as well. I was Admin on KG (Konvict Gaming) on the KZ & Bhop server as well as my friend's server. With this past experience, I know how to handle certain situations, and how to make sure others are having an enjoyable experience. I am very mature, and I am also very confident with the rules. I also act in a Professional, and calm manner. I am very quick to respond to things, this means that rule-breakers will be dealt with instantly so that other users experience isn't disrupted in any way.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?:
N/A

[Edit: I have edited the times pretty hard, I am getting a job with in a couple of days.]

"A dream doesn't come reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard-work"

Last edited:

Giggles

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 seems like he knows what hes talking about :p

Semper

Reaction score
+1. Don't know you, but your app is well-formatted and you seem competent for the position.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the application, you definitely put a lot of thought and effort into it and I think you would be a good match for the community!

For the meantime I'm deferring your application whilst I look through the rest and figure out what I want to do for KZ server admins. If you're still interested, I'll probably be contacting you soon!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?