Cleetus

Loochz

Reaction score
Hey guys. A question has been tossed around that has sparked much debate. Be advised the question is mature and if you are under 18, I advised to click the X NOW!!!!!!

Those who have chose to continue reading, still please be advise this might induce vomiting / or bad feelings that youd have to confess to your local priest.

Anyways the question lies: You are fast asleep. Past the point of REM and you're in the most comfortable and deepest slumber. Something is hitting your fave lightly. It's not too aggressive but... it's WET!? You wake up only to notice two hair legs next to your head, a stream of gold liquid presents itself all over your head and face. It's warm. It's...... comforting? You're upset. How dare anyone give you the golden shower without consent. You look up. It's Cleetus, the notorious dummy on sneaks easy surf. Although he's a dummy, he supplies most of your lols.

How do you feel?

I know it's tough to answer I don't expect many replies but if you're brave enough to answer, please provide it. Thank you

Last edited:

Robo

Reaction score
I'll elaborate.

This is borderline, one of the dumbest things I've ever took the time to read. I hate myself more than usual for doing so. Thanks for that.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
GISXq1.png

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now