Denied CmonBruh Admin App.

CmonBruh

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? CmonBruh
  • How old are you? I am currently 17, turning 18 on the 28th of this month.
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044219690/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? If I were to guess, probably somewhere around 20...?
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf Tier 1-2
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? As many that would be needed of me to maintain excellent server quality and rule enforcement.
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? I believe that my role as an administrator includes providing a fun, clean environment for all players that wish to join and participate in our community. My role is to administrate the rules and enforce them when needed, and providing an environment where nobody feels personally attacked or offended. My responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to: Banning players for extreme offenses (threatening to DDOS, "Doxing", etc..). Kicking players for mediocre offenses (General overall toxicity, not listening, starting arguments). And muting/warning players for minor offenses (Racism, Hate Speech, Prejudice, Toxicity, Personally attacking another player, etc..)

Why do you want to become an administrator? I want to become an administrator because as cliché as it sounds, I really do enjoy this community and it absolutely hurts my heart when there is no admin/vip on to enforce rules/mutes. Especially when somebody is being personally attacked for sexual orientation, or the way they sound, or act. I want to be there when there is nobody else to make sure everyone has a safe and fun environment, I mean after all, aren't we all just here to surf?!

Why should I choose you for an admin position? I think the best reason for you to choose me as an administrator for this community is my availability. I currently am only attending school, but I have a half day every day, so I am on much earlier than most other people. And, as I am currently unemployed, I have a lot of free time to do whatever, and spend most of that time with this community. So why not put that time into some good, constructive use, and administrate this community?

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? I would like to first off say thank you to anybody that took time out of their busy schedules to read this application. I really did spend a lot of time on this application and it means the world to me that somebody found it worthy to take time out of their day to read. Lastly, whether or not I get accepted, I look forward to spending time with not just a community, but a family that I have found on sneaK's surf servers.

Sincerely,

CmonBruh

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
You being admin would be like strapping a camera onto dog and seen what it does for the entire day. +1

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Took me a minute to think about but I'll throw in a +1.

The commitment and time you spend on the server is great, I see you on server all the time. However there is a little bit of a immature vibe I get from you, maybe that's just me. Overall though I think you could do well as it is, with improvement.

CmonBruh

Reaction score
Not on the server, in places such as discord my name is Cython btw.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fairly inactive now, if you become more active and we require more admins feel free to make another application!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?