Combat Surf?

What options of combat surf do you want?

• Deathmatch style (infinite respawns)

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • Round-based

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • RPG Mod (advanced leveling and abilities)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Auto-bhop

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • No fall damage

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Spawn with the desired guns every round (rather than map pickup)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Remove jails

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Reviving an old thread: https://snksrv.com/threads/combat-surf.226/

Anyone interested in a combat surf server? Lots of options above (and some that I probably missed), vote away and hit me with your ideas!

Edit: For those wondering about the RPG mod, here is a list of the abilities & upgrades you can get!

Last edited:

Funky

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
yes
1 million times yes. SurfRPG is the best thing in the world

.sn0w

Reaction score
Yes, Deathmatch style , RPG but baltanced, Auto bhop, no fall damage. PLS. PLS PLS. and not available to f2p PLS PLS PLS

Reaction score
In my opinion when you add to many of these things that make it easier (auto-hop, no fall damage, infinate respawns) it starts to lose the "you have to somewhat know how to surf aspect. Yes I think its fun bhopping around backstabbing people with no consequence... but there needs to be some sort of barrier to keep things in check.

Not saying that autohop or anything shouldn't be on there, but you don't need all if you have 1 or 2, at that point it gets kind of boring bc you don't have a competitive/skill gaining aspect.

I am all for combat surf, as long as it doesn't turn into everyone with a bunch of shop items and rocketjumping around with no fall damage. :)

chilly

Reaction score
In my opinion when you add to many of these things that make it easier (auto-hop, no fall damage, infinate respawns) it starts to lose the "you have to somewhat know how to surf aspect. Yes I think its fun bhopping around backstabbing people with no consequence... but there needs to be some sort of barrier to keep things in check.

Not saying that autohop or anything shouldn't be on there, but you don't need all if you have 1 or 2, at that point it gets kind of boring bc you don't have a competitive/skill gaining aspect.

I am all for combat surf, as long as it doesn't turn into everyone with a bunch of shop items and rocketjumping around with no fall damage. :)

I completly agree with this. If i could make a C-Surf Server it wouldnt have any of this, No auto-bhop, Fall damage, No respawns, Round based, but thats most likely because i started surfing on combat surf with this ruleset.

james-

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I've never been a huge fan of C-Surf, however, it would be a great addition as it's clearly popular with a lot of our community, as surf is one of the servers that are insanely popular by default, and with a clear establishment for years, our surf servers have reigned for a while. However, with the addition of a new server, there's always the fear of it not being played on often, KZ, 1v1s, and Surf usually have players on at all times, and adding a new server may take away from this and C-Surf, (that i've seen), has not been too popular with CSGO as a whole, however I'm 100% for this server and I would gladly populate it whenever it's needed, just to ensure that people play.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?