No Change/Rejected Community Events Coordinator

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help out and get some community events rolling. We talked about it here, but nothing really came of it. I'm looking for someone to take initiative and organize fun events for the community. You'll have my support for whatever servers need to be spun up/modified, announcements/adverts/etc.

Events such as:
  • Weekly/bi-weekly minigames nights
  • Random gamemode events
  • Competitive tournaments
  • Other games
  • ???
Rewards:
  • VIP access to all servers
  • Fancy forum title & discord role
  • Knowing you have the biggest weiner in the community
I'm letting the creative freedom flow here, open to any ideas!

Last edited:

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
No shame copy and pasting from last thread "Lets try and set a plan up for Saturday night. We got minigames, golf with friends, GTA V races, 5v5 comps, civ 5, cards against humanity, scribbl.io. Everyone vote lets vote on one of these and lets get something set for Saturday night. maybe like 9 PM?"
I really would like to see an emergence of more game nights and what not, would especially be beneficial to your stream sneak, if we set it up same night each week you could set it up as variety game night for your stream instead of just csgo and fortnite. Cards against humanity and scribbl.io would definitely be fun starter games as its something everybody has access to and can be a source of good shits and giggles. Minigames, Golf With Friends, Civ5, etc. are also ones i would be hugely interested in, especially because theyve been sitting in my library untouched. There can always be suggestions from other members of the community however and something like weekly polls would be a great way to decide on the game of the week.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
To avoid being a continuation of the other thread, this is the thread looking for someone to step up and volunteer to take charge!

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Kinda what i was doing :)

snc

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
if it gives me another discord rank count me in

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
M'kay before this thread dies quick like the last one lets make something of it with getting an actual attempt at a games night out of it. I've got this coming Saturday off for once so I'll actually be able to participate. I don't think I can make a poll out of a reply so I will create another thread with a poll that we can run over the next few days for the community to decide on the activity for Saturday.

beary

Reaction score
Like mentioned in disc msgs, A few community members an I have been doing little like book readings! Wumbobob Wumbobob and I have had a little gathering on a story called The Little Prince. We've read others like Alice in wonderland, little rhyme stories etc. and 100% will be down to read more! Wumbo has a great voice an everyones inlove with it and listneing to how relaxing it is, having an announcement of it like a timezoned event for everyone to join! maybe even a 64 slot server to get more than just 40 people in! (Just writing this post 3-4 people have asked when hes reading chapter 5 and onwards of Alice in Wonderland -- he will be away for 2 weeks so this could be on hold for a little but 100% will be brought back when hes back on surf:) )

Like reading, wumbo and i have been involving more people to talk and even have like little fun sing battles and telling jokes here and there! People love it and its really great for everyone to be you know, getting along and having laughs together :)

A think an event like once a week maybe on a Saturday night or Friday night, have a little discord rab.bit hosting for a movie or two! Just a mega relax sesh with whoever wants to join! Could possible create a server announcement over the servers for allllllll members to join not just us easy/beginner surf noobs joining! Even if people dont wanna watch a movie could be a tv show / a series of shows were all down to watch (season 6 Brooklyn 99 just came out hmu when yall wanna watch it js)

Small things like Trivia night or a online card game just makes things way more interesting and so much more for possible great memories and shared intrests, possible friendships an so much more!

In doing these thing it feels like the servers are coming together like a family more than just randoms on a surf/b hop/combat etc servers. Would be great seeing some small things like these to become involved n-n I 100% agree that at least 30-40 people would stand by these ideas and would love to continue them and be there to be involved

~love from beary-chan ♡

***edit

Helping this community expand its intrests and involvment is a great deal to me and wanting to help out and be apart of the team here and there would be a great thing! would love to possibly take on the role as a helper! :)

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Toasty Toasty the game night sounds like an awesome idea, when I see the poll you make I'll try to get some of my friends on the forums and get more people involved

bry

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I would be more than happy to host a kz tournament. It's been a while since the last non-invitational.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?