sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
We're (slightly) rebranding!

I started this community back in 2015, with the goal of being able to provide a fun and unique experience to players. Since then, we have seen almost 800,000 players, international expansion, over 150 YEARS worth of play time, and an immense amount of unique individuals who have made this community what it is today. Over the past 4 years, I've had the great privilege to see this grow from a small group of friends, to a large, thriving, multi-national community. It's safe to say I can look back on my thousands of hours spent developing the community, and say it was absolutely worth it. I'm humbled to have had an impact on so many people, along with the help of too many others to mention!

Ok... so what's the change?
After significant time and deliberation, we have decided to rebrand to Sneak's Community. This absolutely is not a large change, and that's part of the purpose. I personally wanted to entirely rebrand to something more broad, taking my name out of it (to focus on YOU in the community), however after discussion, it was decided that was not the best of routes. A complete rebrand would be hard to adapt to, and possibly cause an entire "reset" of reputation. No one wants to lose members/traffic, so this was the way to go for the meantime.

What does this mean?
Actually, not a whole lot. The main purpose of this adjustment is to put emphasis on community! From our humble beginnings of just a couple fun CS:GO servers, to a community that plays numerous different games together, and hangs out regardless of gaming or not, the change is more symbolic than anything else. You'll start seeing small changes, from our website title and header, to in-game chat prefixes changed as well, but aside from this, there will be no significant changes.

P.S. We're also running a 3 month VIP giveaway over in Discord, hop on in to win!

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
:emoji_thumbsup:

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
snk.srv was kind of dumb smart move tbh, always searched up sneaks servers to find the website.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?