No Change/Rejected Comp Surf

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I know this isn't realistic at all and would require a ton of work but I wanna throw it out there just to see what sticks.

Ok so here's the basic idea. This is a team game. Server is split up CT/T. Tier 1-3 maybe? Random teams and no team swapping. For the duration of the map people are "registering" their best times. At the end of the map lets say the #1 time that cycle was on T side, # 2, 3, and 4 were CT, #5 was T and so on. If there were 20 players on the server #1 would count 20 points, #2 would count 19 points, #3 would count 18, #4 17, #5 16, etc. no completion = no points for that player. Highest team sum of points wins. What do they get? idk like 25 server points or something. Bonuses wouldn't count for points because that would be hella complicated and I'm not about to complete half of those frost bonuses no ty

I'm just throwing the idea out there. It's a pipe dream but I feel like it could be fun. Lemme know what you think

Last edited:

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
This is cool

Megumin めぐみん

Reaction score
I like the idea it would take a bit of work to get it done but it just depends on how many people would play it I think. I think it would be fun but some people may not enjoy it. I Think the idea of it is "EPIC."

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?