Request Could I have a 1v1 map I made added to the rotation.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
This looks great! A few changes will need to be made for this to be playable on the Arenas servers, as 16 arenas are required at minimum. Here are a couple informative posts on how to do this properly:

Here is the official guidelines/suggestions for maps from the Arenas plugin author:

-Dova

Reaction score
This looks great! A few changes will need to be made for this to be playable on the Arenas servers, as 16 arenas are required at minimum. Here are a couple informative posts on how to do this properly:

Here is the official guidelines/suggestions for maps from the Arenas plugin author:
I just realized I used the wrong prefix on the workshop page. It already has 16 arenas set up, so it should be good to go

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Oh perfect, my mistake I made an assumption.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Just went through it and everything looks good, only thing is can you rename the bsp to am_pleasant and send it on over? Renaming breaks cubemaps and a texture or 2 it seems. Also be sure to keep it below 150mb so CS:GO clients can decompress the map!

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Hey, I added you on Steam to discuss the problem with your map & hopefully get it out on our network!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?