Denied crispu - STEAM_0:1:487387266

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Quentin Busse, Mar 16, 2019 at 5:20 PM.

1. Quentin Busse

Quentin Busse New Member

In-Game Name:
    crispy

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:487387266

Listed reason for ban:
    Alternate account

Which server you were banned from:
    all

Why you should be unbanned:
    This is my second ban appeal attempt. Please read through this with consideration. A while ago I was banned from sneaks for screwing around with aimbot on an alternate account. I though it would be funny but learned the hard way and got banned on every account I attempted to make. During that, I learned my lesson that it makes everything unfair for the players and that NOBODY likes a cheater. I like sneaK's servers because I know lots of the people on the beginner server and you guys have some great maps. I would like to be unbanned because I believe that I have learned my lesson, and that I will not make the game unfair in any way for any other players.

Any other relevant information:
    Please treat this seriously as I have taken lots of time and though into writing this.

Thank you for looking over this appeal.

I attempted to upload a screenshot but I cannot due to my two monitor setup and the screen size.
    EDIT: steam username: crispy

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team

Why do you keep trying?
    This is you:
    https://snksrv.com/threads/voiceoverpete-steam_0-1-470430795.1808/
    This is also you:
    https://snksrv.com/threads/fox-news-steam_0-0-469728382.1806/

I'm not sure why you keep creating new accounts, and you're still attempting to ban evade to this very day. In fact, you've attempted to ban evade 4 times since you appealed 2 prior times, pretending to be 2 different people.
    [​IMG]
    All of these account are yours, and almost every single one of them are VAC banned, the most recent one being 2 weeks ago.

No means no. Stop cheating and stop trying to evade. Your heartfelt appeal is not only filled with lies, you're not fooling anyone.