Accepted Daddy♥ - STEAM_1:1:419593414

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Daddy♥, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Daddy♥

Daddy♥ New Member

In-Game Name:
    Daddy♥

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:419593414

Listed reason for ban:
    toxicity

Which server you were banned from:
    sneaK's Beginner Surf !ws|!knife|!gloves|FastDL|...

Why you should be unbanned:
    Some one in the server was playing music through their mic, and most of the server was trying to rap to the music and then eventually the server admin muted the guy that was playing music and another guy said, "I was too scared to rap" and I said "Puss bitch" and I have played with this guy on multiple occasions, so I said it jokingly. The admin thought I said that term towards him since he muted the guy that was playing music and everyone was getting mad at him for it, so the admin then banned me for toxicity.

Any other relevant information:
    Mostly everyone in the server was enjoying the music and the admin did his job, but I do not see how I got banned for something I didn't even say towards the admin, when everyone else was saying more worse terms towards the admin.

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Hi, I was the admin.

Definitely didn't seem like it was pointed at anyone other than myself, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt. Your ban has been lowered to 24 hours and expires tomorrow at 9:14PM CST.

Let's try not to negatively contribute to a toxic environment!