Accepted [email protected] - STEAM_1:0:224164566

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Bape, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Bape

Bape New Member

In-Game Name:
    [email protected]

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:224164566

Listed reason for ban:
    [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Which server you were banned from:
    1v1 Server

Why you should be unbanned:
    I posted an appeal a while ago on here which got accepted and have played a few times since then. Just went to come on again to play but I got banned for "Duplicated accout". I haven't played on any other accounts on sneak's other than the one that was unbanned through my last appeal. If you need any further information just let me know with a DM or reply or something.

Any other relevant information:
    Edit: After reading some other reports, it seems like the duplicate account ban can be because of other people playing on the server on the same IP, for which it could be possible that my brother has played on the server on his PC. His account is this one here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198801830178

If you need any proof that this is his account and what not just let me know and I'll send a video or something of it logged into his setup and my account being logged into mine.

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

I see the issue, unbanned.