Do admins record the clips they ban people for?

Do admins record ban clips?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SadBoy

Reaction score
I would like to preface this by saying that this is not me complaining about my ban or sending any hate towards the admin who banned me, but I think there was a mistake and I'm just looking for information :)

I was just banned off of one of the retake servers and I'm almost positive I know what clip I was banned for. Right before I was banned it was CT mirage, I was walking through market and as I was pushing through I saw a gun sticking out of the left side, so I prefired it. After that, I was banned. I can see how if someone wasn't paying close attention to the game and didn't notice the barrel of the gun sticking out, they would think I was cheating. And that's why I want to know if the admins record when they are banning someone. If they do I can prove my innocence. And if not I guess I'll just wait the 6 months and appeal then? Any information as to if they record the ban clips or not would be appreciated. Thanks!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Admins are not required to record evidence for every ban, however some choose to do so. Admins also do not ban off of one trivial instance or one 'clip', there needs to be overwhelming evidence.

If you wish to make an appeal you may do so in the Ban Appeals section, this isn't the place to passive aggressively claim you weren't cheating on your brand new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord