Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
sneaK added a new event:

DUELDOG Winter Classic

Our friends at DUELDOG are hosting a 1v1 event on Saturday, December 5th from 7-9pm ET.

It is a ladder system where you accumulate points by playing and winning matches.

Prizes:
1st - $100
2nd - $50
3rd - $25

Anyone who plays at least one match is automatically entered into their skin giveaway and eligible to win (~$40 value).

Also, if you refer a friend to DUELDOG between now and the tournament, you get a 3x chance to win the skin. Make sure to...

Read more about this event...

2pr1nter

Reaction score
How do we sign up for this? I can't find anything on dueldog's site

pharo

Reaction score
How do we sign up for this? I can't find anything on dueldog's site
Hey guys – I am one of the admins at DUELDOG. Just some clarification here. As long as you are playing on the site between 7-9pm on Saturday you will be participating in the event - there is no sign up per se. Every game on our site is a money duel (ie. you play an opponent for a predetermined wager or stake). For the event on Saturday, only the $1 queue will be open. For every game you play, you will receive 1 point towards the ladder, and for every win you will get 3 points towards the ladder. At the end of the two-hour event, 1st place on the ladder will receive $100, 2nd will receive $50 and 3rd will receive $25. You will also, of course, keep whatever money you win playing individual games. Also, as long as you play one game during the event you will be eligible to win our skin giveway (~$46 value). Posting a quick intro video on how our platform works in case helpful to anyone:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using