Estimated hours per week on our servers:
30-39

Server(s) you primarily play on:
I primarily play on the surf servers.

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
I'm on all days of the week, I work Thursday through Sunday from 5PM EST to 2AM EST. (2PM EST to 2AM EST on Sundays)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I was an Events staff in another well-known community, so I have the experience needed for this position. I am a team player and will always work with others to achieve a goal, in this case I would work with other staff members, such as administrators and developers to help set up a server for an event or talk to other Events Staff and create an Event that we can all help push out to this community. I am also a problem solver, and will help tone down and cease any conflicts between people, whether it's people arguing on a server or staff disagreeing on a certain situation.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
I understand that I am somewhat a new person to this community, but I am still expanding where I play on here, and I've recently been more active on the Discord, and haven't seen many opportunities to talk on the forums. However, I'm pushing myself for this community as I had a conversation with beary about this community and how events are handled, and I couldn't help but want to join the Events Team so I can progress through the community and also help host events monthly and potentially weekly. Also, I'm an avid minigame player and I noticed that most of the Events hosted here are minigames events, so I will excel in both hosting a Minigames event and also having map knowledge. I was moderator/admin in numerous communities for years so I'm highly aware of how the admin commands work. I am also aware that the Events Team is somewhat new, so I would love to give a direction for the team if granted the position.

Although I'm not applying for moderator, I just want to focus on Events primarily as I can see that this community has a lot of staff as is, and that I don't feel like I've established myself here across all of the servers to know how everything works on other servers in this community, although I have a general idea of how they work. I am currently working towards being active on all of our servers in order to have a good establishment with every single corner of the community, from surf to kz to 1v1s to bhop. I have become very, very active in a short amount of time and didn't expect this to happen, but playing here has become routine and I'm enjoying every part of this. Like I said before, I hope I progress through this wonderful community as this has been a very great experience for me, and I'm optimistic that this experience will continue to be amazing.

beary

Reaction score
+1

from speaking in the past about events and idea we've shared it would be great to work with you on these possibly in the future nwn

good luck owo,
<3 bearychan

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Do you also play KZ?

meemo

Reaction score
-1 does not like the paint freature

james-

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Do you also play KZ?
Personally, I barely played KZ across my 5 years of playing Counter-Strike, maybe 100 hours of it total, however, I've been putting an effort to try and get the hang of it by playing on here, and so far I've liked it a lot although I'm not too good at kz. I've played other servers that involve the type of skill that KZ does, like minigame course servers and such, and I've had lots of comments made on me that I'm good at skill jumps, so this will further my playtime there, although I don't have a lot of playtime there as I've invested most of my time onto surf and not many other servers, although I've been playing a lot of the 1v1 server here. It will 100% be on my to-play list.
-1 does not like the paint freature
i hate your paint, im trying to get my BONUS RECORD AND YOU KEEP RUINING IT.

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
+1 wears sweatpants

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online