Expansion and Partnership

• Staff
Happy Friday all,

Ending off Anniversary Week, I wanted to let everyone know what I have been considering/working on for some time. With the entirety of our servers being based out of Chicago, we don't quite fully cover the US with ideal pings for everyone, and this has been a consistent, but growing point of feedback from players. Chicago is "central", but our west coast players can see some high pings, depending on location, while east coast generally sees good/acceptable pings. We get quite a few west coast players and have had quite the consistent uptick in players (reaching capacity every night), so I am happy to announce that we will be expanding to the West Coast within the next 3 months!

What does this mean?
Much of this announcement has been in the works for quite some time, mostly in terms of infrastructure/database changes to ensure we have proper capacity for considerably more data and players. Once the west coast servers are in and stable, we will likely be having upcoming downtime on our Chicago gameservers to switch over to new systems and extend automation. Due to these new systems, you will see faster server updates, and potentially improved performance.

We plan on starting off with a fairly standard stack of CS:GO gameservers - Surf, KZ, Bhop, Arenas, and Retakes for the new region.

New Partnership
I am excited to announce that we have partnered with DUELDOG this month! DUELDOG is a fully automated CS:GO platform that allows gamers to compete against each other in 1v1 and 2v2 matches for cash prizes. Dueldog provides a unique new experience for gamers to compete in a secure and safe manner. You will see sponsor messages/banners from Dueldog in all of our competitive servers, and I encourage you to check them out! We have a code for new users to get a 150% deposit bonus - use code SNK150.

ddbanner.jpg

Again, thank you all for this wild ride, it has been an unforgettable 5 years - here's to 5 more!

P.S. Don't forget, the Discord Banner contest is ending tonight at midnight EST!!

While I'm happy with the centralized location of Chicago, it's quite exciting news about the expansion. Over the years of being active on a few West coast based servers, popularity has always shined through, as I'm sure the new untapped locations for sneaK's appearing in the West these upcoming months will equally bring more of a larger and diverse player base. It'll be interesting to see if the main series of original servers maintain their popularity through such an expansion, or perhaps be too widely spread thin. Either way, I think it's a good opportunity for sneaK's to seek locational expansion.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?