Accepted Extra - STEAM_1:0:158785946

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Extra (controller), Jul 8, 2018.

1. Extra (controller)

Extra (controller) New Member

Listed Reason for ban: Accused of BHop Script
    Why I should be unbanned: was not BHop scripting, was using scroll+space and it kicked me after 2 hops

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner The one and only Admin Moderator

2 hops? You only jumped twice after 7 and a half minutes? That's not how that detection works at all.

3. Extra (controller)

the whole game I was doing LJ to try get a PB then started doing bhops and right away got banned

4. sneaK

I can honestly say we've never once had a false positive detection from this anticheat module before, which is why I'm questioning the circumstances of this ban.

The sheer number of perfs in a row you achieved does not link up with your account of the situation whatsoever.

5. Extra (controller)

I understand it's hard for you to decide, I won't sit here and argue because that won't get me anywhere, but I have been playing on your servers for probably 2 years now, I've introduced many of my friends to your servers and have countless hours on your surf server and 1v1, I'd have to reason to ruin all my progress, so why would I waste it on hacking in kz? hopefully you see where I'm coming from and hopefully understand it was a false accusation

6. sneaK

Exactly why I had so much trouble with this appeal. Players that have been here for longer, and are top tier players cannot even trigger this sort of detection.

I've unbanned you - I'm chalking this up to the first false positive from this module we've gotten in 4 years, although I don't quite believe it myself.