No Change/Rejected FastDL not working?

Pixel Husky

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to login to Arena 1v1 Server #1 and it kicks me out saying I don't have the map.
I have checked the console and it appears to be failing to download from the FastDL server, other FastDL servers work so it seems to be isolated to just sneaKs FastDL server.

Pixel Husky

Reaction score
I just tried everything on that list and none of them worked.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That's quite surprising.

What was your result of Step #1?

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
If none of the other solutions worked for you, you might need to look into other applications or even hardware (such as a router) that may be denying you the proper traffic.

Pixel Husky

Reaction score
If none of the other solutions worked for you, you might need to look into other applications or even hardware (such as a router) that may be denying you the proper traffic.
hmm... Well, it worked before so I can't see router being the problem, the only thing that has changed in my setup is my OS (from Windows to Linux) maybe the Linux client is bugged (that should have been fixed back in the Halloween update though), maybe there's a setting I didn't see while searching through system settings? I'll see if I can find other fixes I'm just confused because it's only the sneaK FastDL that is giving me issues.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, it is indeed a common CS:GO issue on Linux. I think there are a couple workarounds available - you'll have to hit Google for those. I'm sure we're not the only FastDL you'd have trouble with.

Pixel Husky

Reaction score
Ah, it is indeed a common CS:GO issue on Linux. I think there are a couple workarounds available - you'll have to hit Google for those. I'm sure we're not the only FastDL you'd have trouble with.
Well if all else fails I'll see if an install of the Windows client through Lutris or using Proton will work.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Closing this out as it's of a CS:GO issue, nothing we can change.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?