Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Fayse
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhatsHisFAYSE
✓ Avg Weekly Server Time: 25+ hours
Most Frequented Server: Easy Surf
How many hours would you be able to commit in the position you applied for?:
Same amount of time as I usually do, if not more.
✓ What do you believe your role as an admin includes? What kind of responsibilities?
On top of keeping the peace in the server and dealing with people who ruin the environment and community for others, admins should also be involved and active in the community. An admin should be a role model for others in terms of maturity and situational awareness.

✓ Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be able to keep the community as clean as possible. Over just the past 1.5 days I've collected about an hour's worth of micspammers, racists, etc. on the server, and that's just when I decide to start recording. I'm already pretty active on the server, and I try my best to call admins in whenever hell breaks loose, but that call doesn't always get answered. I hope I can be the one to answer that call in the future.

Why should I (the all mighty sneaK) choose you for an admin position?
I've had many years of experience as an admin on CSGO, GMOD, and even Minecraft for a little while but we don't talk about those dark, dark days. I was an admin on the CGN Trade server (RIP in pieces) for over a year, and was staff on a TTT server on GMOD for about 2 years. I'm responsible and level-headed when making decisions and I don't have any biases when enforcing rules or quieting a rowdy server down. In those 3 years of administration, there was only 1 time I slipped up, but it was resolved in the same day that it happened.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I like to have fun. That's the whole point of all this; having fun. I like to be involved in conversations on the server and share laughs with the other people there. I also really like animals. If you send me a picture of a cat or something I'd probably turn into a women for a few seconds.

Thank you for considering my application!

first to notice this gets a dollar

Last edited:

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Why should I (the all mighty sneaK) choose you for an admin position?
+1

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1
Great guy, I was his head admin at CGN and he'd be a great fit for an admin here.

♪ ryN

Reaction score
Cool guy, but definitely seems to add to the cancer as opposed to preventing it.

a-ha!

Reaction score
+1 amazing beautiful person

Giggles

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Great person but can be a tad bit cancer at times

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
this thread is ded as hek